SCD is all about finding real joy, strength, health and positivity through dance. AND then spreading it on to as many people as possible. Dance is a force for good on this planet and we would love you to help us do more #DANCINGFORGOOD
Its great you are interested in joining SCD's Young Dance Leader (YDL) programme.
This programme is a brilliant way to grow skills whilst making a real difference in our dancing community together.
What we are looking for;
*People who are in School Yr 7 up to age 18
*A foundational level of dance experience and an openness to grow as a dancer and YDL
*A genuine interest in dance and in helping others to enjoy #DANCINGFORGOOD
*Flexibility and enthusiasm to support Team SCD members in classes on a regular basis, with a commitment to at least 1 class per week for a term.
What we can offer;
* A highly supportive environment where a Team SCD member will be supporting you
* A chance to grow in your dance and leadership skills as well as confidence
* Something positive to add to your CV and UCAS personal statements.
* A free class each week in return for each class you work in as part of YDL
* The t-shirt and joggers to wear when working in the YDL role.
Join our growing YDL community and help us change the world one class at a time