We may still be locked down but more than ever we can choose to make the most of the time we have. Join us for a week full of colour, energy and creativity through dance as we celebrate each other and bring light to ourselves and our community. Book in now!
£0 charge for all existing SCD class members
£10 for the week
Who will you invite?
Whether you are already a member of our dancing community or brand new - you're very welcome!
'COLOUR' is designed to give everyone the opportunity to dance every day whilst also trying out some new fun activities.
BRUNCH BOOGIE 10.30
Based on our popular start to every weekday, Brunch Boogie replaces Breakfast Boogie for half term. Join in for a brilliant boost to your morning with fitness and follow along dancing
MORNING ACTIVITIES 11.00
Each day we will have a different type of activity at 11.00 see below...
* Monday at ROCK ART we are decorating stones / pebbles / rocks - making them as colourful as possible with our awesome SCD member and local artist, Claire Chandler.
* Tuesday we have our CREATED TO PARTY session for our Created to Move age group (early years) with grownups.
* Wednesday, ROCK ART TRAIL - we are doing something extra special with our coloured rocks...!
* Thursday we have 'COLOUR ME HAPPY' a special mindfulness session with Liberty for everyone
* Friday we are in our kitchens with RAINBOW BAKING (ingredient list to follow)
Led by our very own and very wonderful Silvie, Pilates will be running at its usual time but for Half Term we also welcome those of you who can't normally join in to give it a try. Bring the kids too.
DANCE BLAST (KS1+KS2)
Each day at 4pm and 5pm we have a special high energy dance class led by different pairs of SCD team members. Join in to learn some new choreography, keeping the blood pumping and muscles growing.
Half Term Wednesday is our usual Dance Bootcamp with Gemma. BUT its turned up a notch or two as we go large inviting more of our friends and children to join in too for a brilliant mid week boogie.
The fabulous Michaela will be leading Club 60 as usual during half term, Thursday at 2pm. Do invite any other friends or family members who fall into the approaching 60 age group who would enjoy a friendly class exploring styles of dance from disco to line to much more.
We are delighted to be offering 2 brilliant workshops during half term for our older students...
* Thursday Contemporary workshop with SCD friend Grace Walker* KS3 @ 7pm,
* Thursday Contemporary workshop with SCD friend Grace Walker* Adults @ 8pm
[Many of you met Grace at our first Sunday Special, 9-5 workshops]
We finish the week together in true SCD style. We all love to party right? So lets join together at 6pm on Friday for the GLOW Friday Night Dance Party.
Members don't have to pay extra for any of the half term activities and the right session should now be appearing on your portal.
If its not on your portal and you wish to be added you can just add yourself through your account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do think about any family members or friends you would love to invite to join in the activities with you.
Guests and friends of SCD please just click book now to join in.